Effective communication is essential in today’s world of business. Consistent relationship building, such as keeping a balance between relationship and building business can be difficult. But it doesn’t have to be!
Basically, there are 2 different types of transactions;
- Transactional (transactions that come to you through places such as billboards and buying leads. These are people you don’t know such as cold prospects)
- Relational (transactions from people who know like and trust you. People who know you and are eager to give out referrals to you.)
Here’s the difference, attracting people you don’t know versus celebrating the life of the people that you do know, and that’s where this effective communication system works.
Gayle is a real estate agent and associate broker with EXP Realty. Gayle and her husband have effective communication with their clients that has not only built brand loyalty but helped them maintain a 100% referral-based busines, 50 closed homes per year with a zero advertising budget.
In this interview you will learn the details on how Gayle accomplished these amazing stats…
Consistent Effort = Consistent Results
So, there’s a little bit of marketing communication or mechanism if you will, that Gayle uses to connect with people regularly.
Growing the top of mind awareness with people over time to where they reached 100% referral business and brand loyalty in such a way, that they have been able to maintain customer retention.
There are 3 ways she consistently connects with people;
- Social Media (stay visible and exchange good energy)
- BNI (Business Networking International)
- SendOutCards (celebrate people)
Consistent, effective communication over time is critical in today’s cold digital world. Building relationships is vital for massive success in business today.
“Help enough people get what they want, and you’ll get what you want and need,” it’s just a universal law.
Thanks for visiting my blog today!
BONUS: don’t miss Gayle’s social media formula 50/20/5/1/3…details are in the video above 🙂