Network Marketing Businesses
Eric Worre’s career in the Network Marketing industry began in 1988.
As an author, trainer, and champion of the profession, Eric is merely unmatched with his level of:
- real-world experience
- in-depth knowledge
- uncompromising compassion
- absolute conviction
To educate invigorate, inspire, and empower Network Marketing Professionals.
In 2009, Eric founded NetworkMarketingPro.com. Currently, it’s the most-watched online training site in the Network Marketing Profession throughout 137 countries.
Since its inception, Network Marketing Pro has produced a library of 1,500 plus, complimentary training videos. Training that encompasses dozens of topics and interviews with the most iconic, successful distributors and thought leaders in the world.
Multi-Level Marketing Mentorship and Education
Eric’s training continues to educate MLM businesses:
- 2010: Go Pro Recruiting Mastery, an annual generic training event that has grown into the largest in Network Marketing history
- 2013: International best-selling book ‘Go Pro’ – 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional. Selling well over 3 million copies for anyone serious about building Network Marketing businesses.
- 2014: Produced and released the documentary film “Rise of the Entrepreneur,” which helps dispel many of the misconceptions related to Network Marketing
- 2015: He and his wife Marina, created a new annual event – The Most Powerful Women in Network Marketing. This event has become the world’s largest generic Network Marketing event designed specifically for women.
As a result, Eric continues to be the world’s most-watched and trusted support leader for Network Marketing training. Impressively, the Network Marketing Pro community has grown around the globe to almost 2 million leaders from more than 100 countries.
Learn how Eric Worre and his generic training for Network Marketing will transform your businesses as it has done for millions around the world…
Building Multi-Level Marketing Businesses
It’s apparent, Eric’s servant leadership and desire to help people is enormous. Eric generically trains people in Multi-Level Marketing to be successful in their businesses. Certainly, this is why he is the go-to guy when learning the network marketing industry.
First off, his passion and love for Network Marketing businesses are what makes Eric tick. Therefore, he’s been successful at balancing himself as a master marketer and self-promoter.
Naturally, I asked him how does he find this balance?
He told me two questions to ask oneself when building Network Marketing/MLM or any business for that matter:
- Are you a giver or a taker? (What’s your agenda)
- What’s your value? (Adding value to others)
Mindset Formula For Starting a Business
Harvey Mackay’s wise words:
“Anybody you come in contact with, your mindset should be:”
- What can I do for you?
- Don’t ask for anything in exchange
- No scorekeeping
“If you bring enough value to the world and your smart enough that people want to do business with you, you can find a way to monetize.” -Eric Worre-
Most importantly, follow this formula when starting a business:
- Find something you’re passionate about
- Build a community of those people
- Bring enormous value to this community
- Don’t ask for anything in return
- Give opportunity to those who want more
Clearly, this formula is for everybody in Network Marketing. However, it’s also a formula for a multitude of businesses outside of the Network Marketing industry as well.
In the above interview, Eric and I discuss much much more on how to create value and community around your businesses. So, if you haven’t watched it, I encourage you to do so!
Hence, Eric describes the philosophy of relationship marketing as it concerns Network Marketing. Precisely what this blog is about; Relationship Marketing!
I want to congratulate you and give you kudos for the efforts you’re making to better your personal lives and businesses. In the end, it’s about being kind to one another. Creating genuine relationships in life and business is what it’s all about.
Lastly, I applaud and encourage you as entrepreneurs on educating yourselves, and striving to be better at all you do.
p.s. Continue your education and make 2020 your best year yet! Join other like-minded people and me @ Promptings Academy for personal development at its finest. The first one of this year is April 17th, 2020, hope to see you there!
The purpose of attending a Promptings Academy is to align your mind with success. Each of these events takes place in Salt Lake City, UT – home of SendOutCards headquarters.
Kody Bateman, Founder, and CVO of SendOutCards, has developed an inspiring message with an unforgettable experience. Kody’s instruction will perpetuate personal development. Promptings Academy invites attendees to build on who they are, and take action to change lives, thus inspiring you to become your best self.
This life-changing event will help you:
- Learn about yourself and your genuine passion
- Set new goals for success that align with who you are
- Implement daily successful habits
- Create core purpose statements
- Understand and follow a manifestation process
- Increase Relationship Marketing
- Learn the SendOutCards story
And how to use SendOutCards as a personal and business development tool.
For more information, visit the link above!